This happened right next door to our business/apartment at Starlight Media House.  Apparently there was an electrical fault that started the fire on the 5th floor around 9pm Thursday 10th December 2015.

I grabbed my camera and headed down to the carpark, it was well advanced as you will see from the video.  I have linked to the AAP footage I supplied that ended up on as well as the article where they re-used the footage and embedded our Facebook page as well. hey also interviewed me and quoted me a couple of times. Video Article


So this is happening right next door to the studio. At first I thought it was the top floor of our apartment as I could…

Posted by Starlight Media House on Thursday, 10 December 2015